Tuesday, January 24, 2012

S&W M&P 22 Pistol, the .22 version of M&P 9/40 (Part 2) Range review

S&W M&P 22 Pistol, the .22 version of M&P 9/40 (Part 2) Range review Video Clips. Duration : 5.05 Mins.


Smith and Wesson 22 Military and Police (M&P22) Pistol, chambered in .22LR rimfire. This is a range review, I fired approx 150 rounds of CCI Mini-Mag 40 grain, and Federal Value Pack. This pistol function perfect, I had no jams or problems of any type. Summary of what I am saying in the video: I fired CCI mini mags, and Federal Value Pack, the gun was fine with both, no problems. The magazine holds 12 rounds. The magazine is easy to load by hand, the spring tension is easy to operate. After the range session, I did a field-strip and cleaning: I did not notice any metal shavings or wear patterns, everything looked okay. Some people on-line have asked me to try different types of ammo, but I only have these two types of ammo on-hand (CCI and Federal). I've had problems in previous rimfire firearms with Remington Golden Bullet and Winchester 333, so I don't buy them anymore. I fire the M&P .22 with the M&P 9mm and show a side-by-side shooting comparison. Comparing the 3 firearms side-by-size: Ruger 22/45, M&P 22, and M&P 9 Pro. It's only been 150 rounds but the trigger on the M&P 22 takes a bit more force, it is a clean break but is heavier than the M&P Pro trigger. I'm very satisfied with this firearm, especially that it was new and ran without any jams or problems right out-of-the-box.I had to adjust my point-of-aim on the M&P 22 vs my M&P 9mm, one needs to hold at he top of the metal plate and another needs to hold at the bottom of the plate. But I can adjust he sights so ...

Keywords: M&P, 22, 22LR, 9mm, 40, Pistol, Smith, Wesson, Military, Police, holster, trigger, Range, rapid, fire, reliability, ammunition, ammo

No comments:

Post a Comment