Sunday, February 5, 2012

iBook G3 Clamshell Unboxing & Set Up Part Three Of Three

iBook G3 Clamshell Unboxing & Set Up Part Three Of Three Tube. Duration : 9.80 Mins.


Please save all questions and comments for the first video are the last video the third video comments will be disabled on the second video Also save likes and dislikes for video one and three. Also all stocks are the iBook G3 clamshell will be put down below. I finally have the iBook G3 clamshell. I never intended for this video to be so long but it just turned out that way I took about 15 min. of unneeded and unwanted video out. I can now say that this is the longest video that I've ever uploaded or edited. If you just want to see the actual on boxing up the iBook just watched part one and half of part two. If you want to stick around and see how I installed Tiger on the iBook watch part three. sheet in part one I mostly just Don box the iBook G3. In part two I finished on boxing it and then we take a look at the software are installed on it. In part three I struggle to figure out a way to install Tiger on the iBook but then I finally figure it out. As always, thanks for watching info free to rate, comment, and subscribe. Follow Me On Twitter: bit.ly iBook G3 Specs: Essentials Family: iBook Codename: P1.5, Midway Gestalt ID: 406 Minimum OS: 9.0.4 Maximum OS: 10.4.11 Introduced: September 2000 Terminated: May 2001 Processor CPU: PowerPC 750CX "G3" CPU Speed: 366/466 MHz FPU: integrated Bus Speed: 66 MHz Register Width: 32-bit Data Bus Width: 64-bit Address Bus Width: 32-bit ROM: 1 MB ROM + 3 MB toolbox ROM loaded into RAM RAM Type: PC66 SO-DIMM Minimum RAM Speed: 66 MHz ...

Keywords: Apple, Mac, powerpc, ibook, G3, clamshell, 10.4, Tiger, 10.3, Panther, OS, 10, 1999, 2001, 2011, unboxing, set, up, part, three, of

No comments:

Post a Comment